The Distribution Services division develops and manages distribution sites in strategic locations across North America, solving the most complex logistical issues for our customers. More than 600 million gallons of biofuels are distributed each year via our truck, rail and marine movements.
The division is comprised of three primary focus areas - unit train terminals, third-party terminals, and storage and trans-loading terminals - providing the most integrated services offering in the market.
Eco-Energy currently manages nearly two dozen distribution sites across North America for our alliance production facilities and end user customers.
In 2012, the division opened its first company-owned unit train terminal in Denton, N.C., to serve the Greensboro and Charlotte markets. It also opened a second proprietary unit train terminal in Cartersville, Ga., designed to serve the Atlanta market.
Eco-Energy plans on developing several additional unit train facilities across North America over the next several years.
When you work with Eco-Energy's Distribution Services team, you'll experience:
- Flexible solutions to logistical challenges
- The ability to leverage our size and experience to access the most difficult markets
- An expansive distribution network offering a variety of downstream strategic options
- Transloading services in niche markets
- Unit train terminals
- Management of inventory and scheduling utilizing state-of-the-art systems
- Storage options in the largest North American markets
- Commitment to supply chain improvements through infrastructure development